oli

A country I Would like to visit:  
Through my life i´ve always been curious about what is outside my comfort zone, i wanted to go to the United states like most people, who loves the movies and are fans of the pop culture, but one day this Little girl felt in love with something, something called the anime, it caused so much impact in my life, cause showed another side of the world that completely different from everything I ever knew. So since then i would love to go Japan.



Japan is a country located in the Asian continent, it is well known by it’s culture in which something we could consider normal, there it would an insult. It also is impressive how clean and organized they are, comparing with the people from this part of the world.




If I ever got to go there I have a list of things I would like to do. First of all, eat, it’s clearly that when you go to another country you have to taste the food, and japan is not the exception, I’ve always wanted to eat the famous ramen made in it’s home, also would love to take walk throw Tokyo and meet the great attractions that are outside the town, like to go to Ueno park, the temples and museums. But I only would go as a tourist because the style of life is very different from a person like me whis not used to that organized kind of life.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Answering Relevant Questions

the best concert I have ever been