the best concert I have ever been


Some years ago when i reached the  fourteen years old, my dad gave me the best gift he could give me, a ticket to Paul McCartney’s concert, it was my first and most memorable  concert i’ve ever been to, because, first The Beatles had always been my favorite band, even if it was a long time ago, I love them. Second my dad and my cousin has the same taste as me so the three of us went and had a great time.
Paul McCartney was one of the leaders of the band, and composed many of the famous songs of the band, like Hey Jude, Let It Be, Blackbird and Yesterday (also longer list but we don’t have much time). After the Beatles split up he started a new band called Wings with songs like Live And Let Die.
One strange fact about him was that a theory says that he is dead and the actual Paul is a Canadian double, well supposedly he died on a car accident in 1965, but like every famous there are always theories and one crazier than the other.
Backt to the concert we were very excited the whole month, and when I was there I felt I coulg travel to the past even before I was born, He made such a great show which started with eight days a week and finished with the Abbey Road trilogy and in the middledid a tribute to the other members of group, I enjoyed so much that I am hopping he doesn’t die before coming back.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Answering Relevant Questions

oli