my dream job

when I was younger I was very hesitant about picking a career, I thought it was a really big choice and I couldn't just like something and pick it as the thing I want to do for the rest of my life.
After years of thinking about it I, thought I love science, I hate literature and history, I want  to study something with chemistry, I really don't which area of the chemistry I want to work at, but at the moment I'm with desire of going to the analytical area, which is the part of chemistry that is in charge of the analysis, parting and quantification of the matery. this Job is very required in society now on days, it works with quantify the contaminants in the fruit and vegetables, the substances in the air that are dangerous for the health. Other part of the chemistry  I'm interest about is the teaching of this science, being a teacher was one of the things I've always liked to do, but the salary always take me down to do it. To be a chemical teacher, I would need the degree of  the career I'm studying, But I belive there is to much of this career to see and I'm excited to see everything during this years.


















































Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Answering Relevant Questions

oli

the best concert I have ever been