the music in my life

when i was younger, i used to listen my dad playing the piano, he always played songs from elton john, he is such a great fan  of elton john that he called me after one of his songs, "Daniel", so music has a a big impact in my life, cause to me music is my conection to my dad. I will explain his a very busy man and he always works, but when he's not working he's playing piano sometimes, he plays songs of the beatles (my favorite band) and we sing together.




I'm not like my dad I can't really play the piano, I'm not good with instruments, I tried to play the guitar, but the strings and the chords defeated me, so I'm learning to play the ukelele. Also I love the soung of the drums in the songs, and if I wasn't so uncoordinated and had rhythm, I would try to learn to play.

I consider myself someone who likes every kind of music, well I think that if music can transmit something like a feeling, for example listenig to classical rock makes me feel like I'm on the 50´s, 60´s or 70's, I feel like playing any instrument and be on a stage, I don't know a lot of music, I love when people recommend me music, because that a way discover new music and new genders, I've always said there is so much music to hear. Because i get tired of music very quickly like when I was younger I loved one direction like for a couple of weeks, and I can´t stand them, I hada listened to them to much.

 Also I like music from movies for what I said before , music transmit feelings, and during movies music gaves more emotion to them, to me Disney's movies's music were my favorite that I sing till today, one of my favorites is on my way from brother bear, I love that song sang by Phil Collins, makes me so happy.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Answering Relevant Questions

oli

the best concert I have ever been