English in my life

I have had english in my life since I was very little, to be honest at my school english was ne of the most important subjects, and it was very demanding, so I'm lucky to say I had a very good base of this language. Also I've always been good watching american and british's TV series, and most of the times I barely read the subtitles cause I can understand what they are saying. I also read a lot of comics that hasn't been translated to spanish yet, so I don't trust a lot on the google translator, so I translate by myself, and it's more easier. Also english helps me with the paper I have to read for my career which are all in english.
well I think that kearning English at the Universty has been a dinamic expericence outside the science and all that kind of thngs. I like the part when they make s interact between each other and develop our speaking skills, because is a very important part of the comunication these days, and most people are ashamed of their english, and find harder speak with other people in english.
About the blogs , they were a very good Idea to let the students express themselves in another language, personally I had a really fun time writing this blogs, some were more fun than others, but there were very interesting subjects. Also I found cool reading my classmates opinions.
I don't think my english is perfect, but at the beggining I thought I didn't had to take this course, but as the time passed I realized there is a lot I have to improve, like my pronunciation, and my shyness when I speak, sometimes it doesn't let me say everything I have to say.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Answering Relevant Questions

oli

the best concert I have ever been